my truck... | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

my truck...

http://www.geocities.com/thor_weilder_of_mijollner/truck.html
thats the website for my truck, too many pics to post in here:eek: so go see them if you like, the truck is not done yet, so bear with me...but i am about half done with the exterrior. still needs a graphic on the side and some body work...i know i havenmt posted in here in like forever but i plan for that to change...enjoy the pics:p

UPDATE: i made a page at car domain heres the linkMY page at car domain

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

page not found?!?!?!

sorry about that it should work now...try it again:banghead: :rolleyes: :confused:

still doesnt work

It works now. Nice truck. I like everything but the yellow on the front, is that a keeper?

lol yeah it is but i am not finished with it... theres still a lot more to be done to the exterrior, and the yellow up front will make more sense when its done. as soon as i fnd a graphc for the sides...

EDIT/UPDATE:
geocities has notified me yes i exceeded my bandwidth, but they will keep the site open as much as is possible, i have done some updating to the page as well as i viewed it today and it worked fine. i also made a few changes to the layout today.

Back