My wheel fell off. No Joke :( | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My wheel fell off. No Joke :(

Ryan, yep it's Eastside in Kirkland. I live about 10 min fromt he place, and if you dirve by the Les Schwab over their you will see more poor truck in the parking lot, waiting to get repaired. I would be interested to know what situations the other suits where in so I know what my chances are.

Everyone. At this point I am definitely pursuing(sp?) filing with the Better Business Bureau. I'm as yet unsure about filing with small claims court, becaus eI'm not sure if I could win or not. I have a few things going against me.

1. There actually is a small amount of mud on the inside of the hub, so they have "evidence" that I used it in circumstances that it wasn't meant for. Now, I have only been in any serious mud once since I got the hubs installed and it was a while ago sooo....

2. The guy at Les Schwab at first was agreeing with my that it could be installation, but after the Eastside guy "surmised" what the reason for this happening was the guy at Les Schwab agreed. He told me that he has had this happen before with Fords... I kind of think the mechanics are sticking with their own... I dunno. But having him sign a letter that says it is installation negligence is probably out of the question now.

Mat

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Wow, you just resurrected a seriously old thread. :)

yeah its not like its been 3 years already and that inccedent is well over :)

got this thread over my email, i had forgotten about it a long time ago.

eastside truck changed ownership....randy is gone thankgod! the new folks are pretty decent.

if your still in the area, i'm working on rose hill at elliott tire....living in moute lake......all my regular wheelin' buddies trucks are down & out....let me know....gotta have someone to wheel with!

206 229 1234

It's always nice to read old thread. I see those guys aren't here anymore (assuming) except for Robert and, ofcourse, Rick. If they aren't here and not posting anymore, would they still be considered as part of 17,000 or 18,000 members here? Just curious...

Old threads

Hmmm...for my having resurrected such an old thread, sure be a lot of folks a respondin'....<grin>....must have been worth resurrecting... :)

Back