• Register Today It's free!

Nasser Ousted

Triton46

Reaction score
City, State
Greensboro, NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 Ford Explorer Sport
No comments on the CEO being replaced by Bill Ford? I didn't think he had that much negative feedback on him. Over this past year, he had done a good deal of public cheerleading for Ford as well as making something more from the name.

What were some of the negatives? I think alot of this has to do with Firestone and the bickering that came after it.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I read about this too, though I don't know enough about Ford corporate to know if it will have a huge difference or not. Maybe he's loves to wheel and he'll push production of the bronco again...:D

The ford family member that may be taking over is a huge blow to four wheeling. He donates a bunch of money to the environmental groups.

Matt

Originally posted by Gimp
Ford's been losing money and they gotta let somebody hang for it.

That is exatly it. He hasn't even been in that position long enough to influence Ford positively or negatively... he just caught some major bad luck with his timing. I honestly think he was doing a great job with Ford but when companies are loosing money like this, employees and stock holders want to see a chance.

Check out the article in the latest Forbes. Its very intresting... I don't know how long Ford as a company can last with a greenie on the reins.

Back