• Register Today It's free!

Nebraska Owners

Melon

Reaction score
City, State
Blair, NE
Year, Model & Trim Level
00 XLT 5.0
I know Nebraska doesn't have a section so posting this here :) I know there are other Nebraska owners out there - where ya at? I'm near Omaha :D I've seen a few from the Lincoln area.

Anyone else?

-Melon

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Im here in Beatrice and work in Lincoln

Anyone up for a meet? Looks like it's divided up between Omaha and Lincoln so far. Maybe meet in Lincoln on a weekend for dinner? I'm not sure about you guys but I'm not much for offroading.

-Melon

I would but im a second shifter, and have weekends during the normal work week.

I'm from lincoln and im looking for places to off road legally. know of any in nebraska?

I'm from lincoln and im looking for places to off road legally. know of any in nebraska?

From what one of my friends from Nebraska told me is the closest off road park is the one down here by Manhattan, Tuttle Creek.

Tuttle or KS Rocks would probably be the closest places. Tuttle is a nice 2-2 1/2 hour drive and KS Rocks is like 5 hours.

im in sw nebraska McCook area been thinking about a trip to ks to do some offroading there is some trails around hear mostly around the river areas would like to get with some nebraska owners to plan some day trips even if it just to the lake or somthing like that

Im Here in omaha looking to wheel with other explorers or start our own nebraska group or find a group already begun. Maybe get a group of us to head down tuttle.

Here in Ashland Nebraska. Gettin my 4x4 tires and rims on this week :D We should start a club!

We wanna start one on facebook? Just a little easier to keep contact with eachother

UP with this thread?!!!

Anyone in NE wanna do some ORV? We just had an awesome Snowstorm

Hey waz up im new to the site but im anxious to meet others from NE! I live in fremont but was raised and still trip to lincoln every now and then but im basically smack in the middle between lincoln and omaha! :chug:

Moving to Omaha this month. Moving from west Tx and cant wait to find some mud to play in.

I live in Lincoln.
I've only had my explorer for about a month and need to test it out off the road a bit more.
I used to go off-roading near the airport (about 10 years ago).
The university purchased the land and I got a trespassing ticket, so I haven't returned... until I got this truck.
A lot of buildings went up in that area, but I did find a trail into the woods.
I went in briefly just to look around.
Someone has been in there making trails and hills to climb.
It's not very big, I don't think, but it looks like it might be safe again.
Anybody been out here?
The entrance is by the arrow.
mapofoffroad.jpg

So where does everybody else go wheeling?
There's a plethora of minimum maintenance roads around, but you can only do so much on these.

So has anybody started a club yet?
How about a facebook site?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

If you guys get together for a trip to Tuttle let me know! I have benn there about a billion times and know my way around quite well. It is a great place to wheel with trails as hard or as easy as you want to do. KS-Rocks has quite a few events-Frosbite being the next one. (Feb 25th).

Back