need help figuring out new offset for wheels??? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

need help figuring out new offset for wheels???

alright guys this is my first post on here. but i have a 92 explorer that is getting the rough country 4 inch lift put on. looking to put 33x12.5 tires on it. but i am trying to figure out the stock offset and what i would need to change it to in order to adjust for the size change. i have also been thinking about just getting some 2 inch spacers. i currently have 31x10.5 on wheels that have the stock offset. and they are close to rubbing things as is so i know i will need more space. and i figure if i can find out which is best. i am not even sure i can get that much of a change with wheel offset i may need spacers. i am sure some of you guys may be running this size tire. so any help you guys can give me will be greatly appreciated

well for the Tire size you are looking should get 15x8 with 3.75 backspace if you are looking at steel wheels

and don't even bother with the spacers that opens a whole 'nother can of worms you don't wanna deal with.

Back