• Register Today It's free!

Need Help From Colorado People

warriorti

Reaction score
City, State
Fort Carson, Colorado
Year, Model & Trim Level
1995 Explorer XLT
Hello all. Newb here. First, let me just say that this is a very informative site. I have been keeping up with it for the past three years. As informative as this site is I still need help finding help. My question is for anyone living in or near Colorado Springs. I was wondering if anyone knows a good muffler shop that can install a Flowmaster 50 Series SUV Dual in/out with the pipes routed around the spare tire. I plan to have this done when I get back in about a month or so. All of your help and suggestions is appreciated . :usa:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have an EXCELLENT shop contact up here in Denver if you are up this way. Top notch work and a great guy.

Discount Muffler
Evans and I-25 across the street from freeway Ford.
Talk to CHUCK.
Mufflers & Exhaust Systems

4300 E Evans Ave
Denver, CO 80222 - 5021
(303) 756-6656

Thank you very much 410. I was looking for something a little closer to The Springs, but if I can't find anyone locally I will definitely keep your suggestion in mind. What about prices? How much will I be looking at?

if he gets the muffler in for you I would say $250-300 max.
He has done ALL my exhaust work in the last 4 years or so, which is actually quite a bit! He will also be helping me with my full cage (you should see his cage work = drool)

That is great! I already have the Flowmaster. I just need someone willing to make the bends around the spare tire on my Mounty. I would love to see his custom work.

Well I am sure there are reputable shops in the Springs that are more then capable of setting up your exhaust, it's not rocket science that is for sure. But I have to plug Chuck's shop when I get a chance because he has treated me and everyone I have sent his way awesome for years, he is a family friend of Brett Groom's one of the moderators and guru's on this site....thats how I know him.

I dont have any pictures of his stuff except for the "budget" exhaust he did for my 5.0L conversion (in my sig)

WOW! That is some rig. Is there anything you can't do in that thing? It just looks like it can kick some serious a$$. I'd like to see it in person some day.

hahahahaha shes getting there, after the full cage then I will be able to at least attempt stuff I have always taken the "bypass" on for fear of rolling her and not being able to drive home..

Thanks though. You can check her out anytime you are up around Denver. I am in the Springs and Pueblo quite a bit during the summer (lakes) too.....

That would be great. I'll PM you when I get home.

Back