Need opinions, looking at buying an Ecoboost Explorer! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Need opinions, looking at buying an Ecoboost Explorer!

Update: The decision was made for me. A check engine light popped up and when they looked deeper they found some other potentially major electrical issues, so it's going to auction. The last thing I want to get into is a car out of warranty with electrical problems. Back on the search. Don't necessarily need a Limited, as much as I like it, a 202A pkg will give me everything I want. And hopefully one with a V6.

Update: The decision was made for me. A check engine light popped up and when they looked deeper they found some other potentially major electrical issues, so it's going to auction. The last thing I want to get into is a car out of warranty with electrical problems. Back on the search. Don't necessarily need a Limited, as much as I like it, a 202A pkg will give me everything I want. And hopefully one with a V6.

Intereting, what type of "major" electrical issues and what was the code of the CEL?

Intereting, what type of "major" electrical issues and what was the code of the CEL?
Not sure specifically but from what I understand there were multiple codes pulled.

Back