Need Prices for 3rd Gen. Brake Light | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Need Prices for 3rd Gen. Brake Light

big351bronc

Reaction score
City, State
St. Simons Island, GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'97 XLT
My girlfriend just got a '04 Explorer and is working on the transition of driving that compared to her previous Honda Civic. Well, today while driving, she backed into a mailbox and broke a chip out of her rear brakelight. I was just wondering f anyone knows the price of one of these? I am going to the Ford dealership on Monday, but if anyone knows anywhere else to get one, please let me know. Thanks a s always

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

No one?
Well I checked with the Ford Dealership in Statesboro and they told me $88.77! Im thinkin that is a little too much. Im still going to check with Riverside Ford in Macon, however I beleive it will be the same price. I also checked with Advance auto parts and they said they cant get one. The last resource I can think of is a local Boby Shop, but if ayone else has any other ideas plaese let me know. Im tryin to fix it for her before she goes home next weekend and her parents see it.
Thanks

Oh well, I guess no one with a new explorer has backed into anything yet.
I am going to call around and Ill put some prices up here when I get them.

Maybe you can find one on EBAY.

I tried Ebay, but couldnt find anything for an '04. But there was a lot for '02-'03. Does anyone know if those are compatible with the '04?

get ther the backup sensor kit!

I think that is what I will get her for her birthday!
Thanks for the idea

Back