• Register Today It's free!

Need some info guys/girls....

Tito_146

Reaction score
City, State
Coral Springs, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 Eddie Bauer
I'm planning on buying an 08 Eddie Bauer. I need info on the equipment for the vehicle. I already pulled some info from the internet on the window sticker. Now I need to find out what the packages are. The first one is the code order 310-A ED? Also I'm looking to find out what the convenience package is.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Orlando

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hi.........Just bought a 07 eddie bauer. Check out the sticky link for getting the new car window sticker. I just did it and it worked great. Shows all the options on the vehicle.

Yea I did that but what I'm looking for is the details for the packages included. Like what is the "Convenience Package"?

Thanks for the answer anyway, I'm sure that this is the place where to get that information. I've been doing searches on Google but nothing yet.

Orlando

Go to ebay and pick up a dealer brochure for your Explorer . . it'll list the components of each package.

Go to ebay and pick up a dealer brochure for your Explorer . . it'll list the components of each package.

That is a great idea.... Thanks.

Orlando

Back