new 95-2000 lift kit | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

new 95-2000 lift kit

they changed it

i just went to their site and they chaged it from 95 - 00 explorers to 98 - 00. Obviously a typo

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Excellent Truck Gage!

Gage,
With the 4" body lift, what steering components were changed/purchased? Do you know if it is the Flaming River steering shaft? Any rubbing with the 35" tires? Awsome truck!
Rick

lift

I have a badly rigged steering joint. It WILL be replaced this year by a Flaming river truck unit. No rubbing with the tires so far. However the old SS Boggers did rub the paint off the truck in some spots. along with the inner fender well. With the BFGs being 2" thinner in width the rub is 99% gone I do Ho so slightly rub on a steep in/decline. But it does nothing to the tires or the truck.

Glad to see you like my truck! thanks

Gage

What gearing are running with the 35" tires? Do you know the offset of your rims? That 4" body lift is pretty interesting. Do you know what kind of special mods were done to accomplish it?
My little 95 is turning green with envy!
Rick

Im blushing

4.10s

Offset unknown. I will measure for you.

No sp. mods known. I will be redoing the body lift i think its half a$$ed and could be done better.

Big Tire envy...

Cool thanks.

is flaming river making a steer shaft for our exploders i emailed them and they said nothing was in the works.

Flamming River

I don't know if they have a "X" steering shaft yet but they do have a universal unit that is for lifted trucks. I am hope ing that it could be made to fit?

Any thoughts?

Back