New Cluster + Paint | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New Cluster + Paint

LOL! I think he meant Suede. Unless capturing and spraygluing a Stockholm resident is allowed in Alaska!

Looks good Danny- props from Michigan!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I swear it looks just like a professional job like in the show "Unique Whips" (on SpeedTV)
Really nice I love it.... Doesn't look like a explorer anymore neither. :)

and if you don't mind, can we get some more pictures?

I swear it looks just like a professional job like in the show "Unique Whips" (on SpeedTV)
Really nice I love it.... Doesn't look like a explorer anymore neither. :)

and if you don't mind, can we get some more pictures?

Haha, whats kinda pictures? More paint?

0062.jpg

0067.jpg

0033.jpg

0052.jpg

how much did the headliner cost you if ya dont mind me askin?

Looks Awesome:thumbsup: I have a question, what is on your drivers visor that says play and record?

How do you delete posts, i double posted what i said above...can you PM me and tell me how, not just do it yourself. (I see it says edit/delete, but once i click that it i cant find delete) Its probobly something simple that i just cant see.

How do you delete posts, i double posted what i said above...can you PM me and tell me how, not just do it yourself. (I see it says edit/delete, but once i click that it i cant find delete) Its probobly something simple that i just cant see.

Play and Record yes, and 3 garage door buttons...:salute: Cheers

I am with everyone else. EXcellent job on the EX but pop of the door pieces and the bezel and paint the fake wood. Would look so much unique. Hell if you want to get some to match I will check the junk yard for you and see if I can find some. But very sexy EX you got there. You should do a write up on the headliner cause when my sunroof got clogged my headliner was ruined. But it is fixed now so I need to replace it badly.

I am with everyone else. EXcellent job on the EX but pop of the door pieces and the bezel and paint the fake wood. Would look so much unique. Hell if you want to get some to match I will check the junk yard for you and see if I can find some. But very sexy EX you got there. You should do a write up on the headliner cause when my sunroof got clogged my headliner was ruined. But it is fixed now so I need to replace it badly.

I have a thread about the head liner on here just do an advance search and you will find it :) as for the wood grain if I found some exstas I would paint them but there is no limiters in junk yards up here so oh well haha :)

Back