New Explorer club in Massachusetts. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New Explorer club in Massachusetts.

BerkleyFF

Reaction score
City, State
Berkley Ma
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 xlt 5.0
hey is there any explorer clubs in massachusetts?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

mass club

hey im looking to start a wheeling club nothing major just few guy an gal getting together twice a month or maybe more less i dont know but anyone instrested let me know would love to start a club an go wheeling an have fun

Let's start one!

funny you say that i made a post in the club section but no ones been on the new england area in 7 months

no but in all seroiusness id love to start one we can get some idea together an get this underway

I'm interested. My EX is stock and the 4x4 isn't working and I'm out of work so no chance of it getting fixed soon. But I am interested in the Mass club idea! :salute:

dont feel bad i got laid off too so im home alot but i have my son while the girls at work, but mines mostly stock other than the upgrade air filter/ flow master exhuast and odds and ends. but we up to 3 people that want to join up plus me

Laid off since January. I was shocked to see the New England club had folded when I joined here in February. :salute:

ya i seen that and im like damn i wish i knew about this web site awhile ago ive had my X for awhile well its my 4th one i love them first 5.0 one tho. and im like damn that was the only club. problem is getting people together i was thinking like once a month or twice it up who ever joins an we could just do some trail rides nothing extreme, but having a good time

Sounds like a plan. Let's see how many join up! :salute:

what you think give it a week and we will set something up

Sounds good. I have nothing but time on my hands! :salute:

any good trails around you?

None that I know of. :salute:

theres some trails in freetown state forest

I have no problem going down your way. It's probably just under an hour to get to Berkley. But my 4x4 doesn't work so I don't know. :salute:

I have no idea where it's legal to ride, but I'd be down for riding wherever I'm able to with my mostly stock X.

i dont think their anything major. i know i can get aleast 6 guys together so if anyone gets stuck it wont be an issuse

i kno from reading new englands club old forums they use to go down threw freetown state forest

Sounds good. I gotta head out. I'll catch up with you guys later. We should probably move this discussion to the Clubs Forum. This is the New Member Forum.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back