For Sale - New items up for sale..cheap! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale New items up for sale..cheap!

Hello,

I have some new items for a 2nd gen Explorer to sell.(parts also fit other models) I am moving from South Florida to Michigan as I just got my professional license there and need the extra money for the move. I have a new in box reman A1 Cardone steering rack assy #22-234 and matching pump with reservoir #20-7271-these come with all fittings orings and paperwork. I paid $400.00 for them a little over a year ago and just would like to recoup half. The cores are worth that alone. I also have a brand new spectra premium radiator cu2310 and asc water pump which I paid 200.00 for...again half 100.00 is all I am looking for. Also a new reman motorcraft gl500rm 130 amp alternator paid almost $300 again 150.00. And lastly a Carter p74805s fuel pump hanger assy paid $275 will take 125.00. Shipping method will be at your discretion and actual cost will be added to the price of the items.

I will try and get some pics up today of the items. Again all are nib or nib/reman. I can be contacted at drrob2004@gmail.com if you have any questions. I would prefer paypal as method of payment..These are ready to go and will shipped next business day after payment.

Thank you for looking!

Rob

Pics of items

I tried to upload some pics but they wouldnt attach. Email me if you would like and I can send em via email. All items except radiator are also on ebay if you wanted to look there. The prices are negotiable within reason.

Just to help--

Please specify which engine these parts are for. Also, a free photobucket account will allow you to display full images. PM me if you need help.

steering rack asmbly

still available??

Back