New seats for the Pumpkin | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New seats for the Pumpkin

Those seats are lookin good :thumbsup:
I was looking at the Corbeau baja ss seats for my truck but I think I'll wait until my stock seats are thrashed.
I saw Mastercraft just came out with some reclining seats but they want over $500 for those puppies :eek:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

DB_1 said:
I saw Mastercraft just came out with some reclining seats but they want over $500 for those puppies :eek:

The Baja RS seats. I got to sit in a set today. They are having a 4Wheel Parts TruckFest in San Mateo, and you can buy Mastercraft seats at 15% off list.

So it's $502 for the passenger, and $554 for the drivers seat I want, and that does not include the sliders. The good HD sliders are another $72 each (after 15% discount)

I broke the drivers seat (again) and I am seriously considering a set of these.

I sat in the PRP seats at TDS, and I would need the 2" wider seats to be comfortable, and those will not fit in the zuk. Plus there would be shipping and sales tax on the PRP seats, where believe I could get the Mastercrafts with no shipping.

You're my hero if you get those seats :p Wonder if they have an option to have them upholstered in neoprene for water resistance. I'm sure that would jack up the price more on an already expensive seat.

DB_1 said:
You're my hero if you get those seats :p Wonder if they have an option to have them upholstered in neoprene for water resistance. I'm sure that would jack up the price more on an already expensive seat.

I thought I already won that one when I finished my rear 4link before you finished your front 3 link. you would think 1 less link = less time needed to build it.

I'll have the seats in 3-4 weeks they told me. :eek:

Yes Tom, you currently have more pimp points than me but I hope to catch up soon :D

I'm going to make my links like RE's instead of a 3 link now.

very cool rick! I am hoping to get new seats like that once my explorer is done

tdavis said:
I thought I already won that one when I finished my rear 4link before you finished your front 3 link. you would think 1 less link = less time needed to build it.
LOL

tdavis said:
So it's $502 for the passenger, and $554 for the drivers seat I want, and that does not include the sliders. The good HD sliders are another $72 each (after 15% discount)
So will that make the seats the most expensive single mod to the zuk? :eek:

LOL @ all of you.. Jefe, you made me think of 70's Show when they go

BBBUUUURRRRNNNNN!!!

Back