• Register Today It's free!

New to group

Exploder5000

Reaction score
City, State
Royse city, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 explorer Eddie bauer
Hi everyone new to group and just sharing a pic of my 94. Won it at the auction in 2020 been a solid truck, made many repairs now dealing with a heavy transmission leak soon to be fixed hopefully. If you have any questions let me know.
Screenshot_20220317-233656_Gallery.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hi everyone new to group and just sharing a pic of my 94. Won it at the auction in 2020 been a solid truck, made many repairs now dealing with a heavy transmission leak soon to be fixed hopefully. If you have any questions let me know.
View attachment 427500
Nice Gen-1 Looks clean!
The Tranny's (a.k.a mushbox) on these are always a pain.
Good luck! I run a 'Gen-2 '95. Love it...
1647579256318.jpeg

View attachment 427500
Sharp looking ride!

@Exploder5000 Welcome to the weird and wild world of Explorers! '94 looking good for her age, girl's older than we are so treat her nice! She's got some culture and history, for sure. SUV's wouldn't be what they are to day without the first-gen Explorers. Here's to a long and happy relationship!

Welcome. Nice ride.

Wanna thank everybody who welcomed me in. She gets well taken care of and constantly getting newer parts. I've considered lowering specially with the wheel and tire setup but considering the cost of lowering I-beams. Ill settle for new bushings and ball joints plus bigger tires. I also have the original rims however im give them to my cousin to put on his 93 ranger splash

Back