• Register Today It's free!

newB

steves97z28

Reaction score
City, State
MA
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 explorer XLT
:usa: new here, got a 98 explorer that im gonna be modding atleast a little soon, the go rhino 3000 push bar is on its way, hopefull getting some more aggresive(little bigger too) tires and a light bar for across the roof rack, nothing crazy just make it a little more capable when i got hunting, fishing, or its snowing out
truck.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Good looking explorer I really like that color

efox575 said:
Good looking explorer I really like that color
thanks, hopefully by the end of the month it will have a go rhino 3000 push bumper and a set of Mickey Thompson Classic II's, more then likely ill wrap them in the stock tires till i can afford the 31's. damn i wish i could leave **** stock

welcome to the site and nice lookin truck, looks brand new

Welcome to the site. :thumbsup:

A way to save money for tires is not to buy the light bar and just mount the lights on the stock front cross bar. There are a few guys that have done that on here and it looks good. Here is a picture of Jefe with it done that way.

1600Jefe_Waterfall-med.jpg

ya thats a good idea i might do that, Im gonna pick up the wheels later this week(200 bucks for all for) and get some lights from my work for across the top and the push bar, with the 31's it should dress it up real nice and make it a little more capable offroad. i dont go wheeling with it but i do take it hunting/fishing/ and deal with NE weathers. Thanks for all the compliments

Back