• Register Today It's free!

Newbie :)

Fordchick

Reaction score
City, State
Sonora, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1992 Eddie Bauer
Hello everyone! We just purchased a 1992 Explorer last night. The guy we bought it from says he thinks it has a blown or cracked head. It will be on it's way to the motor man shortly to find out what is really wrong with it. As for me I am 26, married and have 2 little girls. We live in Sonora, Ca and have quite the collection of vehicles. Eventually the explorer will be turned into the family rock crawler but until then I will probably just drive it around town I currently have a mitsubishi lancer ralliart, but need something a little bigger. I also have a 1990 Ford C350 Centurion but with gas as expensive as it is...I don't drive it as much as I would like. My husband has a F350 dually that he uses for work and then we have the play toys. Ryan has a 1989 Bronco II and I have a 1986 Bronco II, we also have 2 parts bronco II's, 1979 F250 Ranger, 66 Chevelle, and ummm I think that may be it. I think that is about it, I do have some questions about the explorer and will hopefully get around to posting those soon.

FordChick

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome.

So I take it the Chevelle is the red headed step child. :D

Welcome! Red headed bully kickin yo ass stepchild? Hope so 65-66 are my favorite years for chevelles. So are your bronco II's jacked up?

Hi Everyone..thanks for the welcome's! The chevelle was Ryan's first car, he's tried to sell it 3 or 4 times...and then he met me! It's been my dream car since I was 10...it's definetly not going anywhere now! Ryan's bronco II has a 6" lift I think...it has 33" BFG mud terrains, my bronco II has a 3" lift and currently has my old(I had a 1998 Explorer) rims and tires, but now that we have another explorer the black rims and muds are going on the new one! We pick up the explorer on Monday, so no pics of that yet...but I will try to get some of the other stuff this weekend. I have all the pics on my photobucket account...can I put the pictures on that way?

you have many cool toys

Ok folks...here are some pics!

IMAG0020.jpg

5-30-06025.jpg

3-17-06028.jpg

2-20-06019.jpg

here's a pic of my Dad's racecar...just cuz it's cool!

cutout.jpg

That's all the pics I have on my photobucket acct, my poor computer is in the shop, it has some issues. My nice bro in law is letting me borrow his laptop!

Have a good weekend everyone!:D

Back