Newbies in forum | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Newbies in forum

M@X33

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
explorer limited 1992
Hello everybody,

My name is Loïc, I'm from FRANCE, in beautiful town of Bordeaux !

I'm fifty year's old and I find your forum, looking for information on Ford Explorer 1st Génération.

I've just buy one, with little engine trouble and wan't to make it back to life !!

Thank you for reading me.

Best regards

IMG_9762.JPG

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the forum Loïc. That is a beautiful Explorer you have found. I hope that you will find our forums useful to you.:chug:

Welcome to this forum! It looks like it's in good condition considering how old it is. Do you see a lot of Ford vehicles where you live?

Hello "BrooklynBay", not a lot of this model ! it's begin to be an old one... there is a little community loving American car's in France, sometime "meet" them on the road but it's minority....

The most popular of course is "JEEP" ..... I begin last year to discover American car by this way, Grand Cherokee V8 4.7 2002, buy with engine out of order. I like to do mechanic on this kind of engine/car, very pleasant, big place, parts are note expansive when buying in states, sending is offen possible....

fullsizeoutput_20c.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_22c.jpeg

Welcome to the site! That’s a great looking first generation.

Back