Nobody Replies to my Threads! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Nobody Replies to my Threads!

Reaction score
City, State
Gig Harbor, WA
Year, Model & Trim Level
91' EB Explorer 4dr
How come nobody answers to my threads? Its Really Annoying....I am about to say screw the message board crap. Whatever. If anyone feels like answering ny questions in the suspension section go for it! NICE!

Later fellow Explorer Drivers

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I will try to help

The reason nobody might be ansering your threads is that question has been asked so many times.Have you tried searching?I tried to help you on a few of your questions:D

Thanks

Thanks Man i appreciate it. I just felt like nobody wanted to help me for some reason. And it was bugging me. I am trying to get into this stuff. Cause my friend is and i love it. Thanks you!

No problem

Anymore questions just shoot:D

calm down a little :D sometimes it takes us a while or sometimes it gets overlooked and needs to be bumped back up so we see it.

Taxxman2k Hey i wasnt really mad. I just felt i needed to do something to bring attention to my threads because nobody was helping me out you know. THANKS THOUGH

MIKE

I hear ya. Sometimes it gets frustrating but there is a good group of very knowledgeable/certifiable guys and gals on here to get your questions answered.

So what are your questions?

The search feature is just plain AWESOME. I've learned a sh*tload from searching things... If you can't find what you are looking for by searching, just mention in your post that you searched, and couldn't find anything specific to your question... dat's all.

-RB

Or maybe it's cuz of your name..............:rolleyes: :p

Cool name

I Like the name :confused:
Anytime i can help just post it ...
I only get on about once a week to check everything out....
Is the name cause thats how your truck runs

The name....

Nope the name definitely doesnt have anything to do with my car! Humpt-Her-Rumpty. ha ha

Its just a funny joke.

Mike;)

Mainly cause I don't really know anything :confused: :p

two tone x, I like your avitar!!

lol, ditto!

Back