North East PA run, Sept. 5-6? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

North East PA run, Sept. 5-6?

looks like im gonna be a +1 for this one...:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm basically a definite with my +1 of course =p and bring my tent and all my goodies =]

Wow, totally would have missed this if Don hadn't pointed it out! Count me in! Tent's already in the car. :) (no plus one for me, I'm a lone wolf.)Haha
Posted via Mobile Device

haha anytime dan but yea i've gotta put my big ol thing in my truck

haha anytime dan but yea i've gotta put my big ol thing in my truck

*Pffbbbt!* :x I'm not touching that one with a ten foot pole, LOL.

Bring some extra blankets, ya'll... it may be hot today, but here on Pa's highest mountain it gets DAMN cold at night. 45* cold, to be precise.

Haha. 0.o Im bringing extra blankets and afgans (not the ones from the middle east). I hate Pa's cold nights.

lol fleece blankies it is and i have my official explorer fold out chairs =p so hah! and by big thing i meant tent -.-' haha so whats the play by play for crazies arriving on saturday?? where meeting when how why?

well ifs ok with the wife u can crash in mine its a ten person tent after all lol =p

Party tent! It'll be like prom all over again... but hopefully with less drama and alcohol poisoning.

Someone needs to bring a disco ball for the party tent. Haha.

Ahhh I want to go so bad. I'll be in Philly this weekend visiting my girlfriend at school. I just don't think I could convince her on short notice without being a dick.... Like "Hey babe, there's a two day offroad camping trip about an hour from here, wanna go?... No?... You're not interested?... Well I'm gonna go anyway, see ya!"

Hey guys, Mark from Atlanta/NJ here.

Its only a 2 hour drive to Freeland from where I am at this weekend. If I can get the GF interested, I would love to do some light to medium trail riding with some other Exs.

I have a 1994 Eddie Bauer so I dont expect to go muddin too deep, but some nice scenery and a group trail ride with camping sounds great!

I will talk to the powers that be... LOL

Any room for a +2????

Whats the total head count expected?????

Trucks, Peeps?

I'm bringing myself and my stock '00 Eddie.

Ahhh I want to go so bad. I'll be in Philly this weekend visiting my girlfriend at school. I just don't think I could convince her on short notice without being a dick.... Like "Hey babe, there's a two day offroad camping trip about an hour from here, wanna go?... No?... You're not interested?... Well I'm gonna go anyway, see ya!"

Isn't that what Duct Tape was made for?

It doesn't hurt to ask. Well maybe a little...

If she really likes you, she will come...or is it go? Duct tape optional! :)

Duct tape has many legal uses.... ;) Do you know where your duct tape is???

Ok, talked to GF and it peaked her interest..... Let the convincing begin!

How many couples are going? (willingly) :frustrate

I checked the weather forecast and it looks good through Monday. A Sunday evening BBQ sounds fun! I will be sure to bring some food and drink.

Whats needed other than a tent? I may just bring an air mattress and camp in the Ex. I have a couple of power inverters upto 600 watts and 2 batteries in the truck so we will definately have some power. Anybody bringing a flatpanel? LOL

My Duct Tape is right next to my computer.

Maybe some games. Like horse shoes or ladder ball. That would be fun to play at the BBQ.

I would bring my flat panel but it no longer works. (Damn cat)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

lol ooo i see how it is pshh

Back