North East PA run, Sept. 5-6? | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

North East PA run, Sept. 5-6?

Haha, Thanks.
Yea. At least you still had steering. How was the ride home with a loose tie rod? Shaky?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

it was actually about normal cause its been bad for a long time so its a due repair haha

Well that's good. Hopefully, if you can make it to the run in Oct (if it happens) you won't brake anything else. But I'm glad it didn't give you trouble on the trip back.

should be able to and will prolley have her back to full off road look maybe with snorkel done haha

sooooooooo haloween trail ride to the creepy cemetaries?? =]

sooooooooo haloween trail ride to the creepy cemetaries?? =]

I'm thinkin fri into sat, halloween attractions, sat, wheelin, sat night, creepy wheelin, sunday, light wheelin.... or something like that

I'm down for that. I'll keep that whole weekend open for wheeling and mischievous activities.:shifty_ey

me and the wife are already ready for it =D picking snorkel top up tmro and in process of deciding whether or not im doing my tie rods or my dads brother so ill be set for sure

Everyone on the trip should remember this...
souldhaveboughtanex.png

I almost peed myself!!!!!! xD

A Halloween run would be kickass... there are a few decent haunted house attractions around here, as long as we visit one or two of them I'm down :D I'm sure we can work something out that involves wheeling, creepy junkyards, haunted houses, costumes and trick or treaters
yayzplz.gif

Creepy junk yards would be awesome. You can find some strange-ass things at junk yards.

I'm still laughing over that picture, Spas. I can't wait until I show it to a few friends who drive jeeps. They rag on my Ex all the time.

Umm... I don't know what to say to that. But yes, creepy/strange things like that.

Late to the party as always. Halloween run sounds like an awesome plan. Don, thanks for that link but it's missing like half the kit! I would like to have the red Ex lifted for the next run regardless if I'm keeping it or not. What's a 4 inch lift kit normally run? And finally, the moment you've all been waiting for, the picks from the wash out:

4968790301_425ca09e67.jpg

Hell of a way to get an undercarriage shot!

4969402024_f3eb864a57.jpg

4969402024_f3eb864a57.jpg

4968795811_b8603e1440.jpg

4969408836_397f954100.jpg

Just a little rednecky...
4969408488_909175c133.jpg

Thanks again for the great weekend! Looking forward to October (Halloween and my birthday!)

Does anyone who went on the trip remember if I still had my front lisence plate holder Monday night? I was looking at my truck today and realized it wasn't there anymore.

And on that note does anyone know where I can pick another one up at for a 2000 Eddie?

I just found a pic of your truck at the cabin and there is no plate holder on the front.

Attachments

• IMG_2776.JPG
    IMG_2776.JPG
    110.9 KB · Views: 134

Hmm. Thanks for looking. I must have lost it Sunday. You think I can find one at a junk yard if something? I'm eventually going to put a plate back on it or I wouldn't be asking otherwise.

Hmm. Thanks for looking. I must have lost it Sunday. You think I can find one at a junk yard if something? I'm eventually going to put a plate back on it or I wouldn't be asking otherwise.

yeah, it was sunday, I found more pics where it was there on sunday, then gone.
Anyway, I have to make a trip to the yard this week, if ya want, I'll keep my eye (literally) out for one, what years are compatable with your bumper?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I hope 1999 2000 2001 will work off of any 4 door. If possible try and get it from another Eddie. It's not to big of an issue, but if you find one pick it up. I'll reimburse you for it. And yea, an eye. Thanks in advanced though.

Back