Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Albuquerque, NM
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 XLT
Callsign
KG5BAQ
The weekend of October 20-22 EB Bauer, RobbieJ? (not confirmed), and myself are going to do a weekend run just east of Chama, New Mexico. It will be alot of fun and you are invited to come. There is not really any technical stuff that I am aware of, just mud and alot of winding trails. Also there will be alot of Fall Colors in the area. We will be camping at a remote lake at the start of all the trails. More details will come closer to that weekend. Hope some of you can make it.

Let me know of any questions you may have.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I am there! I need to replace my hubs as you know. If I have the money I will do it, but if not you may have to pull me out. I have gotten pretty good with mud and only 2x4 so we'll see how well I can hang. That is when I put my driveing skills to the test! lol So who is going to come along? Any one from NM?

My parents and I drove to Roswell once, nice drive, not to far from here. We also went to Billy The Kids home town (forgot the name) and White Sands. I wouldn't mind wheeling in Southern or Eastern New Mexico, could make a weekend out and I am sure Gerald, Sinjin[PEZ], and Gofast might join if we could pick a good date. Some other wheelers around here, Jason, Keach.

Anyone in N.M. know any good places in the area I described?

It looks limke the date is going to be delayed. I go to Chama quite a bit so I will keep you all posted on when we might go. We may go sometime in November. Lots of snow and mud!!! I do know of a few trails in that area but as far as difficulty they aren't much. Good for stock runners if there is no mud and snow. With mud and snow it's a ton of fun. I will see what I can pull up for you guys.

Back