Official 2011 Uwharrie Planning Thread | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Official 2011 Uwharrie Planning Thread

That was supposed to be the plan last year also. lol

I'll probably just stay in arrowhead again, so I'd be good with a meal.

Are we saying July 4th weekend for sure now? And what days wheeling? Saturday and Sunday, go home Monday?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ill be showing up on Friday

Would love to wheel Friday afternoon, Saturday and Sunday.

So it sounds like everyone is ok with this.

We need everyone to say that though that way the official info can be put in the first post and this can get going.

So wheeling Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday (7/1 - 7/3) and go home on Monday. The plan will be to have a meal on Saturday with a movie to follow.

So this is a roll call

That's good for me!

Sounds good to me, although I may just be in early Saturday morning... I'll see how work looks and may be able to make it Friday.

Updated first post with info for campground info, trails, and those going so far.

Im slowly sending messages to members in NC that are on EF. I sent 15 tonight

You have enough time....if not come on anyways and ride with one of us

I'll hopefully be doing a swap before then too :)

So far we have the possibility of having 7-8 rigs out here this weekend.

This is a good number but I want to see at least 10.....so lets get some more coming

Im in as long as my truck can take it, I have 31s and a stock suspension, I should be ok I hope.

I believe trail fees are going up slightly (not enough to really matter), but you might want to be sure on that since you have the prices listed in the first post.

You have enough time....if not come on anyways and ride with one of us

Well, I will probably ride with someone anyway, but it's looking like I might have a nice new build under the hood before then, so hopefully I can make it, at least for a day. It's not a bad drive from Raleigh.

Yeah you can make it down...im putting you on the list lol

Ill update that about the passes. I did not know that. Thanks guys

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I am going to do everything to try and make one day not sure if i will wheel or just ride along will see how funds are for that

Back