Uwharrie National Park - July 3rd, 4th, & 5th - | Page 13 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Uwharrie National Park - July 3rd, 4th, & 5th -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, looks like the weather is gonna be great!!!

Who all is showing up Friday? I should be in around 8ish that evening.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Does anybody that is coming have a spare 15x8 5 on 4.5 wheel laying around. Just a plain old steel one. I need one for a spare. Picking up a tire Thursday and just need a wheel for it to go on. Let me know if anybody does and could bring it.

Went by the junkyard today after work and got a few more spare parts so I am set. Ready to go. Cant wait.

I'm not going to be able to make it this time, just too much going on and not enough time and money to do it all. I'm going to donate my site to the group, it's allready paid for and under Brad Elter for Saturday and Sunday night.

Hey man I tried to send you a PM but it says you dont accept them or something. I was wanting to ask you a few question about the camp site. I sent you a email off here but dont know if you got it. If you see this by the weekend send me a email to foxrcninc@yahoo.com Thanks man.

I got the tub of the Sami Herculined yesterday. I have to put the seats, belts, and trim back in tomorrow, hook up some fans, and load it up.

I may have a basically stock Jeep coming with me now.

Great guys this is going to be one awesome trip.

Here is my cell phone number 931-265-2036. I will be arriving friday around 5 pm if everthing goes well. I still have to finish my seats, possibly put on my tube doors, and get the seats finished. Oh and my brake box on the 250 finished.

Well, guys with deep regret and a ball in my throat I must announce we are out.
Have fun, and get some good pictures. I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful time.

Have fun, and get some good pictures. I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful time.

I hate to hear that.... We'll have enough fun for you too :D

I'm sorry guys but my truck isn't going to be done and I need to move so I won't be able to make it. I hope you guys have a great time!

Quitter :p:

Reading your thread was like watching Monster Garage. Too bad you couldn't pull it off.

Yeah but there is still a good group going still over 10. Sorry you guys could not make it but im just gonna have to go ahead and go so I can wheel.

My # is 864-280-0912.

My to do list is going down. Just got to check the f250 and were ready to go. Got everything done today that I needed to do.

Looks like you guys are going to have a great weekend ahead of you. Take lots of pics/video please. I will be waiting for the return thread so I can web wheel with you all :)

Wheel hard, wheel safe, bring it back in one piece.

Burns, Are you still wanting to cook out one night? What do we need to bring?

Uh i would like to but no one really said anything about it so I left it alone. If you guys want to we sure can tho

I'm still in for Saturday. Just got a couple things left to do. See yall there.

I just got everything done now. Just finished by packing the front bearings on the 250 and fixing my breakaway box

Boys Im offically leaving and will be there tonight. If anyone is coming tonight stop by the campsite and say Hi.

I should be there by 6ish.

Have a good drive guys and ill see you all there.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm heading out the door now, hope to be there round 3-4ish..

My site is near one of the entrances so I'll be there to great you all!:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back