Offroad bumpers | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Offroad bumpers

Kevo

Reaction score
Looking for some cheap tube(offroad) bumpers. They don't have to be heavy duty or anything just something simple and clean. Truck doesn't get beat on offroad that much because it is my g/f DD but she is wanting to make it look more mean so I'm going to do a small lift/All-terrains + bumpers and stuff. Any links would be appreciated!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i am also gettin rid of the ugly tupperware front bumper and a buddy and my self will be building a tube slider bumper with options for winch later down the road. will update my thread i started as soon as we get started after the rock sliders, front skid, and exhaust..........

Hrmmmm that front Bumper along with this rear bumper w/tire carrier.......WOW that would look HOTT as hell

Sorry her explorer is a 1997 with the 4.0l and AWD. That jeep bumper looks pretty good right down the lines of what I was looking for. I'll try ordering that for her soon and get a 3" BL with some aggressive tires, might even crank the torsion bars and add a 2" AAF in the rear. Appreciate the help and links...

Sorry her explorer is a 1997 with the 4.0l and AWD. That jeep bumper looks pretty good right down the lines of what I was looking for. I'll try ordering that for her soon and get a 3" BL with some aggressive tires, might even crank the torsion bars and add a 2" AAF in the rear. Appreciate the help and links...

Aal's are ok but give a stiff ride, for the better ride i would go with shackles.

yeah but would still look hott if made to fit......

only question now is where can i get the front bumper from around up here in the great white north :banghead:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

anyone know of any on ebay for half decent prices ?? if so that would be one way, mind you the shipping would be outrageous.....am i doomed to run the tupperware front bumper forever oh great FORD gods :(

Back