• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Ok here are some pics

94 Crawler

Reaction score
City, State
Stantonsburg,NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94 Ranger SuperCab
I still have some bugs to work out wireing, the clutch still sux (releasing off of the floor), and build the snorkle I cant get the bends I want from pvc. I think I will run it for a while untill funds are avalable to do the sas. Most likely I will go true hi9 center with d60 outers. Most likely coilovers with r/as unless i can link it like IZ.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

94 Crawler

Reaction score
City, State
Stantonsburg,NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94 Ranger SuperCab

94 Crawler

Reaction score
City, State
Stantonsburg,NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94 Ranger SuperCab
I havent added to my Ranger regestry laitly. There isnt much to tell The 9" is under the truck and hopefully I will knock out the front on January 1 weekend. I still have quite a bit to do but I hope to have it road worthy soon.

jordan1948

Reaction score
City, State
Heiskell, TN
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 Explorer 4X4 Limited
Is it acceptable to fall in love with a truck??? 'Cause I think I just did lol that thing is awesome.

SPLASH_O'_YELOW

Reaction score
City, State
goodletsville,tn
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 splash/w 97 eb 5.0
sounds like a great truck but i cant see any of the pics. all i got is red X's. :(

Tbars4

Moderator Emeritus
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
anaheim hills,california
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 ranger 4x4/ 91 X 4x4
...The pics look fine...I'm viewing with Firefox...:dunno:

Edit:...I just checked with IE8 and yes, I do see red X's also...:(

94 Crawler

Reaction score