ok this is gettin kind of crazy... | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

ok this is gettin kind of crazy...

STSJayDub

Reaction score
City, State
South Side Houston Texas but Reppin BMT
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 XLT
***CAUTION THIS PARAGRAPH IS JUST ME RANTING BEKUZ I HAD A BAD DAY***
alright this is starting to make me mad. i got a new windshield, then my radiator blew up. i got a new radiator and shocks, then suffered 2 flats after running over a beer bottle.plus my alignment was so off my 3 month old tires barley had any tred left (last time i checked them was like a month ago and they where fine) so i got 4 new tires and got it aligned. then i finally got my system only to blow up my first pioneer and have to buy a new one 3 days later(got a better model though). then a week later, on the way to my high school graduation (which i barly made it too, if my name didnt start with W i wouldnt have made it), some jackass in a jacked up f350 ran me out of my lane into the back of a 2003 cavalier, which then went into an old truck (who turned out to be on his way to read names at my graduation). I totaled the cavalier, bent up my front bumper (its all bent in but it most folks cant tell unless they look) and destroyed my grille (neither me or my girlfriend was hurt, nor anyone else sept for a small cut on the man in the cavalier). And all this has happened in the last 2 months.

But anyways, my question is too my grille and bumper. I want a tight looking front bumper thats painted too match my truck. What are some options i could that arnt too crazy, but still look modified? and for the grille, all i can find are billet grilles like everyone has. I want one thats like behind my factory grille shell, but i want it too look like a solid peice of metal (or whatever) with holes in it. And does anyone know where too purchase a billet ford emblem? I cant find them anywhere. Alright sorry for all the ranting and thanks for the help

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I like how you list new brake pads, bearings, and a radiator in the sig. :rolleyes:

ok it happened again....i get my 7.2" screen and dvd player installed and on the way home my check engine light clicks on, turns out my fuel injector aint gettin enouph pressure to the 4th valve or some stuff...gettin it fixed and realigned on tuesday

and im 17 jus graduated from high school so im damn proud of how much ive done to this truck. even if its just replacin stuff that broke its exspsive as hell so dont hate.

Sounds like you need to sell it and get a new truck, this one seems cursed like it was a baseball team from Boston.

Didnt you have another name on this board once? Likes Dropped...... Or somthign?? If not sorry another person im thinkign of..... But if your that person i thought you were gettign a Tahoe you were gunan totally Pimp out??

If you not that person sorry to hear all the bad stuff thats happened to you...

-Caleb

yea that was my name....i never said i was gettin a tahoe, thats my moms truck. i was pimpin out my first expo then it got wrecked. i think my truck is cursed for real. but luckily, when they was working on it they found out it was some hose that had been knocked loose or something, so instead of paying 800 i had to pay like 200, but i still gotta get it aligned this week. Next weekend or the one after im gone try and go get a screen for the backseat riders as well...atleast a 12" flipdown but i dunno how big. I was lookin at a 14.4" Lanzar or something....I also need headrest/visor screens, but those will be after i get some buckhide in there

Back