Okies!!! | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Okies!!!

That's cool reed I'm glad to hear you have a little project going. My number is lister somewhere in this thread, give me a shout sometime cause.I'm usually up in guthrie every Friday and Saturday night.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

So I will revive this since it's been over a year..... hopefully there isn't a penalty...:D

Did anything ever get hashed out bout the RT66 ride?

My location may say Clarksville, TN (army duty station) BUT I'm an Okie from Eufaula (Tulsa born).

Mine isn't 4x4, but if I ever had enough leave time I'd come hang out w/ y'all.

okie as well

im in SW okc adn was wondering if there are any gatherings around me?

Did this thing ever get goin? Was there ever a logo? If there's interest I can make a *****in logo.

Yea, sorry guys, none of this stuff never really took off. but I have faith the okie explorer chapter will get going, albeit without me. Got some big changes happening on my end

I lived in Ponca City for about 4 years, moved back to Utah in '06. But I am planning to move back to the OK or TX area ASAP, waiting on a couple of job opportunities. We are moving out there just not til i have some kind of decent job lined up!!! anyway when i get out there i would LOVE IT if this took off!!!

Well, I hope you enjoy your new job bud! I moved to Texas a couple months ago, but I have faith the ok chapter will get going!

There is a few of us on TRS and there is talk of a get together in September. We had one last year at Pop's. Just got together and had lunch and inspected everyones trucks. Everyone on TRS is either Rangers or Bronco II's but I see no reason that we all couldn't get together and have a meet and greet.

Steve

Yes, The TRS guys are planning a meet and greet. Cmon and we'll figure out where to do it.

Are the meetings around Tulsa?

Back