Okies!!! | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Okies!!!

I plan to make a trip up the last weekend of March. Hoping its warmer by then. Plan to hang out with Russell.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

ok, heres my plan. I took april 16th off. That doesn't mean ill get it but i signed up for it. So maybe we can do the 66 thing that weekend. I also have march 26-29th off. That weekend kris is coming up to help me weld up some body panels and maybe install a run roof :) and and all are welcome to swing by and say hello! But thats all i got so far.
Posted via Mobile Device

Count me in! Lets make this ride happen!

OK, well, its rainy and miserable outside, so that must mean one thing...Im dropping the valve body in Blue. It's a little after 12 pm, I think matt will be coming by, so anyone is welcome to stop by and encourage or just plain ole help, lol. I have lots of beer too....for those that are of legal age, LOL

just give me call or text

405-277-7775

Hey folks, running off topiic for just a moment... hope that's okay! Does anybody have any recommendations for a mechanic in the Tulsa/BA area for misc. stuff? IE: I've been thinking about TT & shackles... but I'm too chicken to do it myself.. plus if something were to break while I did it, I'd need somebody competent there to be able to fix it lol.. and other misc. stuff that may come along. Basically, I'm just looking for people who have hands-on experience with Explorers and who are legitimate. I don't mind one bit paying for quality... thanks!

a buddy mines parents own a company in BA called KORE. they are an off road shop who is bout half the price Sams off road is.
they are kinda a universal off road shop, http://kore4x4customs.com/index2.asp
other then them, ive just used firestone. but i doubt they will do something like that, ya never know tho.

a buddy mines parents own a company in BA called KORE. they are an off road shop who is bout half the price Sams off road is.
they are kinda a universal off road shop, http://kore4x4customs.com/index2.asp
other then them, ive just used firestone. but i doubt they will do something like that, ya never know tho.

Thanks! I'll check them out for sure. Any recommendations for a "general purpose" mechanic? Gonna hafta eventually replace this cat on the passenger side... few other small things.

ok guys here is a great oppurtunity to meet some other ppl from the forum and have fun wheeling check this post out http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=270240 Gman has put alot of time in to this trip so if u can make it sign up for it. I myself am gonna try to make this trip

Hey guys, relatively new to this site.
Is there anyone in the OKC area that would be able to help me do a 3inch body lift?

yea bud, would be more than happy to help! My number is high up in the thread, give me a shout! I'm in edmond.

I appreciate it. I'm lacking the tools and the workspace and not very experienced with this.
I'll give you a ring sometime this weekend.
P.S. got enough 7's in your number?

new to the forum, I'm in the OKC area also. hope this thead did not die, would like to meet up and find some trails in the area.
ixiswaggerixi, did you get the lift on? If not let me know, I have tools and a little workspace, work odd hours but could help out.

If any of you guys are ever up for Clayton holler at me. If its a weekend im off work im there.

Hey reed you wouldn't happen to live off warner in guthrie would yea?

Lol ok I ask cause I'm up in guthrie all the time and I always see a black sport Parked down from the stone lion and it never seems to move lol.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I just bought my sport about a month ago. It needs a 4.0 soch for the timing guides are shot. But I only paid $150 for it , i think I got hell of a deal on it. It has some hell damage but nothing major. Planning of a 2" body lift and a 2" sus. in future as funds are tight. This is my first Ex. and pleased with mods I can do it. Just learning the ropes LOL

Back