Okies!!! | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Okies!!!

Yea, edmond just got maybe an inch of slush. Like driving on a 7-11 icy drink, lol.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yea, edmond just got maybe an inch of slush. Like driving on a 7-11 icy drink, lol.

Lucky!! We got a lot of ice here in south Tulsa, my x is covered in atleast 1/2 inch of ice.
And I can't go out and have fun now because I blew out the passenger side ttb seal. Ahhhhh why do those 15 dollar parts cause us so much pain!:mad::roll:

ok guys im here out on a well location so im up at weird hours and figured i would post something in here for a change lol. NICE59FORDF100 had mentioned to me about maybe a trip and traveling all of old Route 66 fo us and others if they wanna join. No dates on when yet but thought it was a good idea. Hope fully sometime when we dont have ice all over the place and its warmer lol. I can get some decals made via or decal guy on the forum blee. if everyone is alright with the design in my previous post. Anyways thats all from my end at the moment.

nahhhhh they got to travel west

cough *truckhaven* cough :D

Hey guys,

My stock 2wd '02 won't be seeing any trails, but I'm in for joining an OK X club. Sounds like a good idea to me.:thumbsup:

I like the concept of the OK Club sticker, but it almost looks like it says: X-STROKE ME

God, you guys worry me LOL. But yea, I'm thinking a route 66 run, from one side of the state to the other. Maybe in april when it starts to warm up, we can plan around a weekend and just camp overnight or what not. Everyone, throw up some dates you would be interested in doing it around.

well, im thinking just everone make their way to like vinita or something on 44 and travel on down. so nate, you would end up right where you started from and its equal round trip no matter where your coming from.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey i just got turned on to this site by Russell. Ive got a 93 xlt. Im down for a Rt 66 ride anytime or just a meet up w/ some brews. Im currently living in the Stillwater area so im pretty close to most places in the state. April would be a great time for a ride. Maybe the 17th?? Thoughts??

Back