Omaha's Finest '95 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Omaha's Finest '95

My baby is a '95 XLT in cash-money green. Mods include Nokya lighting, Streetglow neons throughout, Trenz billet grill, and green interior lights throughout. Anyone else from Omaha? hit me up with an email or IM me. My new website for my truck is at http://www.pelph.net

email - Philippelphrey@cox.net
AIM - myoneeyedpirate

look forward to hearing from people from Omaha!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I can't see it either.

What does the quote in your signature mean?

yea, sorry about the webiste. it should be up now. the quote means that I drive a domestic car (Ford) but i still love the riced out imports that all my friends drive and everything.

I'm from Omaha and hope to get back some day! What are some of your favorite outdoor areas in the surrounding area? I'ts been awhile since I've had time to explore there but I hope to return once things get better. I live in Dallas but like Omaha because it is so easy to get anywhere and I love the neighborhood around 50th and Farnum, etc..
Ches

www.syntheticwarehouse.com

Love riced out imports??? I'd rather walk a mile in burning shoes, but whatever makes ya happy man.

Yikes! Riced out imports, phooey. All show and no go make for a funny situation at the track. I;ve seen plenty of Explorer's at the track but it;s funny, I have never seen one Honda in Moab, wonder why that is????

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! big wings, big exhaust pipes, big pedal covers, big stickers, big wheels, and still tiny engine's. They got it all backwards..........

Rice! AAARGGH! I'd rather poke a sharp stick in my eye! Truck looks nice though, and your one of us now so I won't pick on you too much young man. :D

Jeezzz!! I guess I better not tell you what I own!!

yea, omahas great, not many tricked out explorers tho, i'm happy to say i'm the only one!

Back