• Register Today It's free!

Omg...woohooooooooooo!!!!!!

IslandFamily

Reaction score
City, State
California
Year, Model & Trim Level
'11 Sterling Gray Limited
I honestly felt like I would never hear the words, "in transit" but I heard them this morning!!!! My ETA still hasn't changed and I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high but just the fact that my car left the "awaiting shipment" hole it was in is making me giddy!!!!! I REALLY hope this means that they really are clearing them out!!!!! I actually see a light at the end of the tunnel today!!! Yipee!!!!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Congrats!! :)

Awww that's awesome! Congrats!! Hopefully you will get it real soon :)

I can only imagine how you feel. As mine was only built yesterday ,and still has not got a brain and I cant wait for it. I was just at my dealer today just to look, sit and smell one and he has NONE . Congrats and enjoy ,you have waited LOOOOOOOONG ENOUGH.

The stampede of X's are finally departing Chicago. I got my great news earlier this week... I'm glad you finally got your "in transit" message. My dealer quoted me 9 days transit time.

Congrats!!! Ilove mine just did first oil change at 1k and put synthec mobil 1

Congrats! You give me a little hope, although as of today I'm still awaiting shipment. :(

Back