one inch lift Woo Hoo!!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

one inch lift Woo Hoo!!!

Does one inch of lift make a difference? I think it does. This is stage one of my 3.5" lift. It is Only a little lift but it looks cool.

Before:
Dead Link Removed

After:
Dead Link Removed

Comments?

Special Thanks too: BlueDogBandit and Warrior product.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Kris Thanks for the photos. Dont you just love the warrior shackles. A friend and myself installed mine right before I took it into the shop and I love the way they look. What are your next plans? Body lift? I will get you some pictures of mine as soon as I get it back from the shop so that you can update your site w/ my new photos.

Kris, have you had your truck painted? Your paint looks awesome...in the first picture of course. :D

looks good Kris!

Kris, the truck looks great. I would really consider the body lift now. It's amazing how much taller my truck looks than yours...we have the same amount of lift except for my 2" PA. Glad to help. By the way, did you happen to put a coat of paint on those spacers before install?

Thanks Guys!!!

Brian, I do like the warrior shackles a lot easy to install and look good too... My plans are for the stage 2 James duff lift with the coil spacers and shackles to make up a 3.5" lift.

Triton46, My paint on my Navajo one year old I had it repainted trim and all nov. 99 It is Just really dirty now I took the pictures on my lunch break not long enought to wash it..

BlueDogBandit, I primered and painted the coils before I installed them. I dont what them to rust.

I am not going with a body lift cause I want the Extended radius arm and dual shocks in the James duff kit. I am Not going with a superlift cause I am short and I can tell a big difference when I get in and out of the Navajo now.

Hi,

Your truck looks good.. But if you think it's hard to get in and out of your truck right now. You should try getting into my truck. It's sure is getting to be a pain in the butt.

Anyway, good luck with the build up.

Kris, every inch counts! Keep goin till you catch up with Oknut!

BTW, Oknut, I cant find your website that has your Explorer, I looke din before and after and I clicked on the thing in your message below but it comes up to hotmail.

If you go to the thread in tires and wheels you will find a post named 44" bogger. There are two pictures on there and a link to another web site.

Kris,

Nice job, do you have before pics? I am interested in seeing the difference. Thanks!

Hey Fishrising, the first picture is the before, notice right above the picture it says before, and the one below has after written right on top of it?

I am not as think as you dumb I am......

Thanks for the heads up....I should look at things for a little longer than half a second, and think before I speak..

Are those tires the same size as the OEMs or did you go to a larger size?

Looks good Kris. Let me know if y'all put together another Slabs Run soon as I had to miss the last one.

looks great

Looks great...love the stance.

What did you use to raise the front? Just stock springs in the rear with the Warriors? Oh and where did you get your SVO diff cover from? About how much was it if you dont mind saying..?

Fishrising, The tires are 30x9.5 r15 soon to be changed if things go my way.

Anime4x4, I got coil spacers from Bluedogbandit and warrior shackles in the rear. I got the SVO rear end cover from my Ford Dealer it is not a cheap part it cost close to $200.00.

CHH777, Dont worry if any thing comes up I will let you know.

Just so every one knows this is just the start I will be ordering a James Duff 2.5" stage 2 lift. With the 1" I have now I will get about 3.5" of lift. I will run 32" tire as soon as the lift is installed.

Kris or BlueDogTwo?

are you trying to build a twin? makes me feel like I'm doing something right.

Back