• Register Today It's free!

performance module

foxy

Reaction score
City, State
lobethal south australia australia
Year, Model & Trim Level
9/99xlt ur
Peoples, Has anyone had anything to do with Jet performance module? I've seen them on Ebay for about 250.00 What is your opinion of them? Are they as good as they're cracked up to be?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

foxy said:
Peoples, Has anyone had anything to do with Jet performance module? I've seen them on Ebay for about 250.00 What is your opinion of them? Are they as good as they're cracked up to be?

The general feeling I've heard and read about is that Jet don't come close to SCT offerings. Put your $250 towards proven technology.

I can second that with celly, I have an SCT xCal2, and the performance gains on the dyno were amazing, plus, you can change everything yourself on it; shift points, a/f ratios, eliminats speed limiter and rev limiter and much more.

I've got one and I love it although I haven't tried anything else so I could be missin out. Since you already have it, its a good chip. You should pick up a bigger throttle body and cold air system though to really feel the gains.

module

Thanks guys I'm looking at all my options and asking questions so no worries .I have upped my maf to a 3 1/2" which might sound a bit unusual I made my own , I added a 3" snorkel ss which goes through my rh panel and up my rhs window column with an air scoop on top at roof rack height also put a ported mustang tb on her as well I'd already have done exhaust getting rid of that humungus (big) box was a better move one thing I have also is a k&n filter.I tried a chip from ebay and what a waste that was any way I've learn't It certainly seems that doug at bama is the way to go with excal/2 all I've got to do now is save

Dude/Dudette,

I'm assuming you're in Australia.

I've had a Powerchip in my '98 XLT SOHC for the past 3 years and am very pleased with it.

It was kinda pricey, but I wouldn't want to drive without it now.

I had to take it out at one stage because there was a problem (sidenote: Powerchip Group provide excellent aftersales service - they didn't leave me hanging at all). Anyway, my point is that while it was out, I really felt the difference. So much so I had a sooky pout on my face and didn't want to drive it until it was back in a week later.

www.powerchipgroup.com I think.

I got the chip tuned for 98 octane. Me likey very much.

BK

Back