Picked up a new project | Page 16 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Picked up a new project

Which is safer? Fsb or a ranger?
Then which is cheaper to insure?

If it was my kid those are first two questions third is which one fits less friends lol lol
these days the nee stuff seems almost cheaer to insure :dunno: though the best first car is always what you can afford ;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Which is safer? Fsb or a ranger?
Then which is cheaper to insure?

If it was my kid those are first two questions third is which one fits less friends lol lol

I could care less if another ranger gets banged up. They are still a dime a dozen in the JY. Bronco not so much, and starting to be worth too much money. It will only go up in value from here.

Honestly she probably end up in my Ranger at some point, because it's the safest. Throw some bumpers on and she can't really hurt it.

Boo. I think she needs a nice little white v8 explorer that is currently sitting in my back yard. It would look so much better in your yard.
I agree. Then after she bangs it all up in the school parking lot, you can pull the engine and send it to heaven.

I agree. Then after she bangs it all up in the school parking lot, you can pull the engine and send it to heaven.
and thats why you park in the back of the lot! no new dents :dunno:

My 99 is my wife's 1st car and she don't want a new one either
I've tried

Back