Pics of G-friends lifted Escape

Trckmagik

Ole Bag
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Celina, Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
Thats right... I installed the 1" Suspension lift on her 4wd Escape. I know it doesnt sound like much but it made the Escape look so much better. We currently have the 265 75 16 (31.7") tires on it. Here are a couple of pics:

774brian_green_024.jpg

774brian_green_025.jpg

774brian_green_026.jpg

774brian_green_027.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That looks awesome! Its a great color too! I think you should do a custom 4" suspension kit. Whatda ya think?

Like this!: :D

Attachments

• liftedescape.jpg
    liftedescape.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 146,387

HAHA, that looks bada$$. Section, you sure can chop with the best of them.

That looks good. I like the way that grille looks.

Thanks guys...... Please dont get any ideas in my head about the Escape. I just got a solid axle installed on my daily driver, still adding to the trail explorer, and am now working on getting the boat trailer lifted w/ 37's to match the Daily Driver Explorer :eek: :eek:

Hmmm.. I'm thinkin dual solid axle swap on that thing! :D Four-wheel steering. 38's. The works, man. Your GF would love you for it!

The springs are made by H&R Springs. They came w/ no directions and were a &*%^& to install. But it turned out great.

mind talking about the install a little. i already told my brother i'd install the 1.8 inch lowering springs for him in 6 weeks for his birthday.

he is also getting my rims, old sub, and a custom bent magnaflow exhaust.

Attachments

• escape.jpg
    escape.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 34,270

The lowering springs willl probably install alot easier than the lifted springs did.

Originally posted by section525
Like this!: :D

now this just looks goofy section....i guess cause all the fender gap makes it looks dumb especially when he couldnt fit any larger of a tire that what he has! he'd have to totally clear the fenders or cut the crap out of them for any bigger of a tire

Looks great!
Section- I honestly couldn't even tell that was a photoshop cut and paste! Great job. The escape is a cool little pocket rocket, I'm still surprised that Ford can get mre than 200 HP with a 2.9L...that's the pokey little engine I used to have in my BII! Of course, now it has a DOHC and I'm sure that helps. :D
Great looking escape trckmagic!

Thanks alot guys. We are having a rear spare tire carrier made for it real soon.

Is it just me , or on Section's Photochop, does it look like the body is just floating on the wheels? Like you should be able to see an axle or something. It looks pretty cool though.

Hey expo5.0, where did your bro get that front push bar? I'd love one for my 02xsport.

37's on the boat trialer?? Thsats just dangerous dude!!

hahahaha dont do it...

Dude I had no idea you had a boat, what kind???

Also where are the flipping pics of the Ex with the 37's???

I STILL THINK THEY SHOULD HAVE BADGED THE ESCAPE THE BRONCO II, but then that doesnt start with an E

Daheinah:

There is no way that Escape DOHC engine is based on your old 2.9L!!! hahahaha, I dont thinks its still a 60 degree V-6.

Also Cosworth built 16v 2.9L's that put out more then 300 HP.....
Ford could easily get more then 200 HP from the escape power plant but then the MPG and emissions would suffer....so they dont do it........

Also Cosworth built 16v 2.9L's that put out more then 300 HP.....
SWEEEEEEEEET!!!:D :D
I would definitely agree that the escape 2.9L is a little different, and by a little I mean a lot, and when I say alot I mean completely different. ;)
As for badging the escape the BII, sounds like a good idea. I'm hopin that they'll bring back the full size Bronco with better technology without also sacrificing off-road ability. I miss those rigs.
Greg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

they make that same chrome bar for the explorer sport. i'm not sure who manufactures it right now though. if you go to truckperformance.com or performanceproducts.com and search aruond you'll find it or something comperable

Back