• Register Today It's free!

pics of lifted x's with 32's

lish_xlt

Reaction score
City, State
pensacola, florida
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 xlt 5.0
i am debating if i should get 31 or 32's for my x. i have seen alot of pictures on here of lifted x's with 31's but not too many with 32's.

thanks
lawrence

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Def. go with 3" Bl and 32" i love mine. Soon ill prob be doing a TT/ Shackles and new leaf pack under the rear just for alil more clearance but they have plenty of room with just the BL.

Id post picks but im not elite so i cant. Sorry. :(

If you want to email me your pics and Ill post them.
sbingham@mines.edu

Im actually trying to make the same decision.

Scott
i just sent u a email with them in it.
I hope they help bout of yall out

here we go, we'll see if it works, never posted pics directly before:

are those 32x10.50 or 32x11.50?

unless it's changed his signature says 32x11.5

10614P1000607-med.jpg

^^ love it!!

scott93EB said:
here we go, we'll see if it works, never posted pics directly before:

i would take those down, its against site policy for an elite to post pics for a non elite:

rick said:
* Elite Explorers may not post attachments for non-Elite members. Being able to post photos on the site is an incentive to bring in new members. Posting for non-Elites makes it that much easier for them to not become a supporter of the site.

and can warrant a ban

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134980

xxScapegoat said:
^^ love it!!

Thanks :) I can't wait to get the center caps that cover the lugs, it'll look way better.

oh man, sorry about that, didn't know, they're down.

photobucket or tripod are two easy places to post photos and link here, there are many others also.

I installed a 2" BL, did a 1.5" TT and swapped in F150 leaves (about 1.6" of lift) and am going with 32s. I'd post some pictures but I'm still swapping in my 4.10 diffs and the tires aren't on the truck yet. Go with the 32s.

can you fit 32's with just TT/AAL/shackles?

yes they are 32x11.50x 15

Here's my buddies rig. He has a 5.5 Superlift and 32x11.5s. It's not neccessary to have that much lift for them but he couldn't afford a regear at the time. I put them on my rig (2 inch suspension 2 inch body) and they looked pretty good.

118-1875_IMG.JPG

lish_xlt said:
can you fit 32's with just TT/AAL/shackles?

Not without trimming. You'd have better luck including a 2" BL in addition to the mods listed above.

I had to trim a bit even with a 3" BL/AAL/TT/Shackles

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well I can't post pictures either, so sorry about that; however I would say to deffinately go for the 32's. I have 1.5" TT in front and shackles in the rear... 0 trimming (ok that sounds misleading... I am blessed in 1 way cuz the sport trac has awesome wheel well room). And no rubbing. You can't beat the added grip of another inch or so, the stance and handling is great for an Ex, and they only weigh about 5-7 more pounds each vrs the 31x10.50's. I have 15x8's with 3.75" backspacing. Hope this helps/ :thumbsup:

Back