**Pictures** of my Blue Strobe Lights in my Black Tail Lights | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

**Pictures** of my Blue Strobe Lights in my Black Tail Lights

ilikedellcomputers

Reaction score
City, State
Calgary, AB, Canada
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 Jetta GLX VR6
I thought I would just take a couple photo's of my Explorer "Police" issue strobe lights and brand new black tail lights!! So here they are, mind you, with the strobe light photos there are 10 per photo. Only reason I had to do it like that was because the strobe lights flash so quickly that my digital camera was unable to pick the light up.

ENJOY THE PICTURES!

Regards,

ilikedellcomputers

Peter

Black Tail Lights.JPG

Strobes 2

Strobes 3.JPG

Strobes.JPG

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Peter--What did you pay for the strobes and all that? Where did you purchase them?
Thanks
Pete

Originally posted by RFR2212
Peter--What did you pay for the strobes and all that? Where did you purchase them?
Thanks
Pete

For the strobe lights I paid $40.00 buck Canadian, about $25.00 bucks American, and for the taillights, they are really my old ones sprayed with a special tint paint. I got the transparent paint for about $20.00 bucks Canadian, and that's about $12.00 bucks American. The taillights look totally kick ass, will never crack, chip, etc!!

All purchased at one of my favorite stores in all of Calgary, Alberta, Canada: "Impressions Auto Design"!!

Regards,

ilikedellcomputers

Peter

Hey Pete, are your taillights all red. It looks like it from the pics. It looks like the amber portion on top is now red. If they are, can you explain how you did that and where you got them from.

Thanks,
Raphael

No Raphael they are not all red, in order they appear as

~~~~YELLOW~~~~

~~~~RED~~~~

~~~~~WHITE (CLEAR)~~~~

Just by gently spraying the tail lights with the "NITE SHADE" I bought from "Impressions Auto Designs" here in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, I got a really cool kick ass effect, I HIGHLY recommend it!!

Regards,

ilikedellcomputers

Peter

Back