Pine Barrens/South Jersey run | Page 12 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Pine Barrens/South Jersey run

Best date

• Friday Feb 8th

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Saturday Feb 9th

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Sunday Feb 10th

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • None of the above

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
First site is where?

EDIT: Manchester (twp) shares the same zip as Whiting in case anybody's GPS is giving them a hard time (like mine)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

First site is where?

"Site X" is south on 539. Check the maps sk1er posted. It's the one where you're passing the fire tower, and turning down a couple roads to get to.

See ya'll on the trails. :D

Unfortunately I was unable to make it. I caught some kind of bug overnight and haven't been feeling well since. Hope you all are having a great time..

Dan

ok,im home,we had alot of fun,wish u coulda made it dan,we didnt have any blank discs to record anything,but there was people there takin pics,im sure they will be posted

Holy hell that was wild. I almost rolled, Rich almost hydrolocked and filled his cab with muddy water, and then I almost hydrolocked later in the day. Oh, and we also each got $75 tickets for not being on the trail. :rolleyes:

You owe us each $75, sk1er. ;)

Overall though, had an awesome day with some great people. Thanks all for comin', it was a pleasure wheeling with ya. I'll get pics up hopefully by tomorrow night.

Unfortunately I was unable to make it. I caught some kind of bug overnight and haven't been feeling well since. Hope you all are having a great time..

Dan

Yea, got your text man, tough break. That's really crappy timing. At least you saved $75? Haha. You'll get em next time, we'll def be going down in the Pines again.

Also, Rob, what happened to you? I gave you a ring, no answer. We waited at the Wawa till 8:30 and then just decided to head out.

hey,granite we all for 75.00 tickets,it was still a good time,had alot of fun,maybe next time we'll go to wharton,i just seen some videos from wharton,looks pretty damn good

Welcome to New Jersey Off Road Vehicle Park (NJORVP) - Official ...Welcome to NJORVP where off-road family fun begins. We offer wooded trails, ATV/Truck track, intermediate track for motorcycles and ATVs, MX style track for ...
www.njorvp.org/ - 24k - Cached - Similar pages

Holy hell that was wild. I almost rolled, Rich almost hydrolocked and filled his cab with muddy water, and then I almost hydrolocked later in the day. Oh, and we also each got $75 tickets for not being on the trail. :rolleyes:

Was it properly marked? :)

Looking forward to some photos...

It said "no unregistered vehicles". There were no "stay on trail" signs or anything. The law makes sense, it's in place to keep people from destroying the trees and forest land, but we were just in a giant dirt hole area just off the trail, no harm done, and no warning signs. Oh well - you live you learn. I'm going to have the pics up tonight, been uploading furiously the past hour or so.

I'll have what I took up tommorrow. I;m snot sitting here tonight waiting on dial-up. YES I STILL HAVE DIAL-UP.

Also I had great time. Everyone was cool and helpful, a group of people from all different life styles. Mechanics, Boat builders, College students, Electronics techs, etc. All in all just a great time, I'll definently go with you guys again.

Aren't you going to mention the woman in the 'Zuki that showed you up Jason? :D

Alright, dial up warning. Here they come.

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

hey guys glad to hear you had a good time.

someone had to be doing something wrong to get those $75 tickets passed out. I've hung out and talked to rangers at both those sites and never heard of that... ya sure he didn't catch someone running over saplings?

in either event, get some pics up ASAP :thumbsup:

Here comes my pucker moment....

DSC_0562.jpg

DSC_0049.jpg

DSC_0051.jpg

DSC_0569.jpg

DSC_0568.jpg

DSC_0565.jpg

Matt, we did nothing wrong. We weren't even moving when the Ranger showed up, we were busy trying to get Rich's truck running again (photos of that in a bit). He told us we could NOT be off the trial. The trail was legal, being off the side of it in the play area was not. I told him "I'm sorry sir, we were told this area was legal" and his response was "well you were lied to." Obviously you didn't lie to us, they must just have stricter rules in place nowadays.

Not a big deal, just now we know for the future. We still had a hell of a lot of fun. :D

DSC_0063.jpg

DSC_0064.jpg

DSC_0071.jpg

DSC_0073.jpg

DSC_0085.jpg

DSC_0086.jpg

And here comes Rich's brush with hydrolocking:

DSC_0590.jpg

DSC_0591.jpg

DSC_0106.jpg

DSC_0107.jpg

DSC_0108.jpg

DSC_0595.jpg

DSC_0113.jpg

DSC_0118.jpg

DSC_0121.jpg

DSC_0124.jpg

DSC_0126.jpg

DSC_0132.jpg

DSC_0141.jpg

DSC_0148.jpg

DSC_0614.jpg

DSC_0160.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

DSC_0553.jpg

DSC_0544.jpg

DSC_0554.jpg

DSC_0556.jpg

DSC_0560.jpg

DSC_0561.jpg

DSC_0579.jpg

Back