Pine Barrens/South Jersey run | Page 14 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Pine Barrens/South Jersey run

Best date

• Friday Feb 8th

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Saturday Feb 9th

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Sunday Feb 10th

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • None of the above

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i was talkin to dan about maybe getting a explorer camping trip going maybe some camping , paint ball and wheeling and of course drinking ahaha

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sell the Chebs, hunt down your old boy, and bring it back. :D

:D Not when the chebs can go through 3ft worth of mud and not slow down

Mudshot.jpg

But i have been looking on autotrader and stuff. I'm hoping it pops up on the radar for like $500 so i can pick it up. Keep your eyes out for me :thumbsup:

Guys how much are these tickets. Ranger Tenneran kept saying $76 but now it looks to me like $74.

Is anyone going to call the county to dispute their ticket at all (in a nice way)?

If a trail leads into a huge open area, then what exactly defines "off trail"?
You're clearly aloud to be back there (hence no trespassing tickets), so shouldn't such rules and information be clearly marked and/or readily available?

I don't think it would take much to get those fines tossed out.... Not to mention someone can quote my past experiences (even though I wasn't on this trip). We've hung out with rangers in that area before- we were even grilling with a charcoal grill and the guy told us to make sure we clean up when we're done (littering is an issue back there). And he actually told us we're not aloud to grill there (which makes sense with forrest fire issues) but he saw we were being careful and let it go with a warning and that was the end of it...

im kinda sad i missed the trip looked like tons of fun.. but im not sad that i missed that ticket cuz i dont have any money to be dealing aith a stupid ticket...

im kinda sad i missed the trip looked like tons of fun.. but im not sad that i missed that ticket cuz i dont have any money to be dealing aith a stupid ticket...

We are trying to get another run going in early march. Hopefully there won't be any issues with tickets on that run. Heres the link to that thread:
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=206354
Hopefully you can make that run.

Dan

Hey Dan, that link's no good. I'm sorry I missed this thread, looks like y'all had a good time :) Maybe I'll have enough $$ saved up to make the hike up there next time.

Speaking of shows, are any of you coming to Carlisle this year? There's talk of a wheeling trip for that weekend too.

I definitely am this year, Matt. Need frame & airbag suspension ideas for Blackjack, plus my best bud volunteered his tubed Yota to be one of Rausch Creek's demo buggies so I have to go jeer at him and try to get him to roll it ;) U going?

yeaup, we're probably driving out there friday night and coming home sunday afternoon.

it kind of sucks... you pay for a hotel room that you never use because everyone stays up all night drinking in the parking lot! lol

but yea, we're going with Chevy Truck World

hey andy maybe he saved us $2.00 cause he probably figured most of us would be sendin them by mail,and figured we had 2 get a stamp and all,lol

I also had a great time. Besides the tickets everything worked out and everyone was able to drive home. Has anyone had any problems from there rigs today? My girlfriend also found out about the ticket when she went to the site to see the pics! THANKS GUYS!!! LOL!:roll:(this was almost Jason!)

I am definetly down for another run with you guys...

i didnt have any problems with mine,drove fine all the way home,and still running good,i told my girl about mine and she just shook her head

Has anyone had any problems from there rigs today?

Not I, she runs just as good as always. Thanks again for helping with the plugs. You and Aaron were clutch. :thumbsup:

My girlfriend also found out about the ticket when she went to the site to see the pics! THANKS GUYS!!! LOL!

You gotta warn us in advance. Haha, my fault.

:roll:(this was almost Jason!)

Ohhhhh yea. Almost joined the rollover posse! I think it was worth it for the pictures, though. :D

Looks like a good day.

From what you said you got the tickets where you were working on his truck. So where is the trail that you're not supposed to be off of? I bet you could try to fight it.

133_3337.jpg

Everythings cool on my end. Truck is still fine. I was just messin with you guys about the tickets!! It was worth it to get together like that. Glad I could help out with the truck, no problem. Also Andy, my ticket was for 74$ also. I thought he was going to screw me because I was out of state. Thanks for the pics, they all turned out great. The pics Jason's brother took were unbelievable!! Thank him again for his time. I am down to wheel with you guys anytime, anywhere. (long as we dont get another visit!):thumbsup:

Also froader, the "trail" is directly in front of us, right along the tree row. In person I would say it was probably only 40 yards away. None of us were even in our trucks!

hey andy maybe he saved us $2.00 cause he probably figured most of us would be sendin them by mail,and figured we had 2 get a stamp and all,lol

joshuaj0214 said:
....Also Andy, my ticket was for 74$ also.

So we're all in agreeance it's $74 and not the original $76 he said like 4 times.

FROADER said:
So where is the trail that you're not supposed to be off of? I bet you could try to fight it.

See those 3 guys at the top of the pic you posted? it's right behind that dune they're in front of. you can see a little bit of it off to the right.

Looks like a great time.....Now i want to come out there and wheel. You are all bad ahah jk

I would fight the tickets. There has to be a way around it

I also had a great time. Besides the tickets everything worked out and everyone was able to drive home. Has anyone had any problems from there rigs today? My girlfriend also found out about the ticket when she went to the site to see the pics! THANKS GUYS!!! LOL!:roll:(this was almost Jason!)

I am definetly down for another run with you guys...

Ya some minor dificulties, My guage cluster and such doesnt want to light up, checked the fuse and it looks ok going to replace it anyway hope for the best... and also it wont **** into third... but i havent had time to look and check it out... I guess its time to change some fluids around in there

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

... I guess its time to change some fluids around in there

You should change everything.... eng oil, trans oil, t-case oil, front and rear diff oil... get familiar and get dirty. It's cheap to do it yourself, just buy budget fluids at Autozone, its all the same.

Back