Possible Big Bear rain, wind, landslides, ponds and rocks run with random pictures? | Page 9 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Possible Big Bear rain, wind, landslides, ponds and rocks run with random pictures?

...btw, with low vis and possible power outages, be sure to be on channel 34...;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I am also seeing an 18 running out of victorville, We don't have to go all the way up there do we?

Crap! I never got my CB antenna mounted!

we pretty much have to go to victorvil

wow. how long is this gonna take? I'm thinking about leaving tonight and camping up there!

oh, and R.J., You posted a link with your home address on the internet. Remember, big brother is watching.....
86b903c1.jpg

ummmmm wait, whats the deal with giving out your address? i forgot that it would matter :rolleyes: oh well

..i was going to say the same...^^^^^

...r.j., figure 2 1/2 - 3 hours...if you guys look back at post 77 and 78 there are some good links to check before you head out on road conditions...the 15 is notorious for having slow traffic on that hill do to weather...

i was just looking for an excuse to use that picture. ihave lots of random stuff in photobucket.....
goatshakejunt3ww.jpg

ok no more address for me. but what can i do now to get exploder to post more crazy pictures?

...ok ladies, lights out...you have to be on the road in about 5 hours...;)

I know you changed the name colin......

there's nothing randome about shake junt. we all saw it coming

I 15
[in The Southern California Area]
A High Wind Advisory Is In Effect From The Jct Of Sr 66
/in Rancho Cucamonga/ (san Bernardino Co) To The Nevada State Line
- Travel Is Not Recommended For Campers, Trailers Or Permit Loads

i'll bet you didn't see this coming....
l_264cef5d59cd9c77d1281c13ebef2eff.jpg

or this......
l_e8eca6bbd9ab9d7513c41a34d4f4ba76.jpg

is that your actual recept?

goodnight. hopefuly ill hear from you tomorrow exploderpilot, so we can meet up

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

yeah call me. i'll be out there early.

Back