For Sale - Powdercoated Stuff | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale Powdercoated Stuff

For your consideration I am offering the following parts.
All have been completely burned off, blasted clean and powdercoated.

Prices do not include shipping.

1 set of Torsion bar bracket covers. Get rid of your rusty bracket covers quick and easy.

I assume these fit 1995-1997 explorers by the part number ending with 95

Satin black. $25.00 for the pair

013_zpsae08feee.jpg

014_zps270cb324.jpg

SOLDAlso, I have another set of '98-01 rear glass hinges that look like new. Powder coated flat black.

25.00 shipped to U.S. plus exchange of old hinges. Send me a private message for details. SOLD

001_zpsf6c88cfc.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

What's the condition on the inside of the diff cover? Might be interested in it for my mustang. Mine is getting rusty and corroded on the inside and it seems to be porous enough to be seeping through now.

What's the condition on the inside of the diff cover? Might be interested in it for my mustang. Mine is getting rusty and corroded on the inside and it seems to be porous enough to be seeping through now.

Hmm, they shouldn't get rusty on the inside unless they sit in the weather. Off the car.;)

The diff is filled with oil. Somehow you got water in your vent tube and the car sat like that for a while. Any moisture that does get in will soon turn to steam once the diff gets warmed up under normal driving conditions.

I will get a picture of the inside in a bit.

I had to finish something, sorry for the delay

Inside
263_zps0d9fff58.jpg

outside

264_zps2f47ad6c.jpg

Looks good. It did sit outside for a while, a guy pulled the 3.73 rear end from a car he was parting out. Must be how the moisture got in. I'm worried now that if I push too hard on the diff cover I might be able to poke my finger through lol!

How much is shipping to Canadian BC postal code V6X 2E9? Also I can pick up at US border with Washington postal code 98230?

Thanks

Still have the valve covers for sale? I might be intrested.

Hello Turdle,

I am interested and have cash now if you still have the valve covers.
Shipping to 29702.

Seth K. Pyle

Back