Powdercoated 4.0 OHV Dress Up | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Powdercoated 4.0 OHV Dress Up

135.00 Shipped to U.S.

Fits 91-94. non EGR

I have a set of dress up parts available. Your choice of colors I have in stock. Just ask.
I do have a "chrome" which actually results in a polished aluminum look without the hassle of polishing or maintaining it other than a soap and water wash.
Pictures to show finish quality of previous intake manifolds and valve covers I have Powdercoated

This color is "Black Chrome"
I did my best but the camera just doesn't quite get the bling that this set has to offer..

Pictures024.jpg

Pictures027.jpg

detail of color under sunset lighting

Pictures022.jpg

Pictures033.jpg

side view

Pictures029.jpg

another angle

Pictures031.jpg

Flash

Pictures032.jpg

Pearl white intake with candy purple over copper vein valve covers

First, the Copper vein base coat

001-2.jpg

Transparent Purple top coat
009.jpg

008-1.jpg

012.jpg

This is hunter green metallic

12-01-09002.jpg

12-01-09004.jpg

12-01-09005.jpg

Some "Barbie Pink" with blue pearl clear

016-2.jpg

Porsche Silver--Toxic waste green

016-1.jpg

Mirror Red

stuff001.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

what colors do you have jon, I may want a set for the new ranger :thumbsup:

Jon,

Are you selling parts that have already been done up, or would I be sending you my pieces for powdercoat?

That hunter green metallic is looking tempting..

Benjam

Jon,

Are you selling parts that have already been done up, or would I be sending you my pieces for powdercoat?

That hunter green metallic is looking tempting..

Benjam

I have a set ready to go. However I cannot shoot a color without a commitment.

Completely understandable!

Hopefully be talking to you in the next couple weeks then :D

dang, so sad my upper is plastic and the green wouldn't work,

but , free bump,,

Would you happen to have like a ford blue if thats what you call the color behind there name.Starting to rebuild my motor and a dress up would top it off..would u need all my parts??Do u do neother parts and if so what does your prices look like?:DSorry so many ?s:cool:

Would you happen to have like a ford blue if thats what you call the color behind there name.Starting to rebuild my motor and a dress up would top it off..would u need all my parts??Do u do neother parts and if so what does your prices look like?:DSorry so many ?s:cool:

pm sent

i have valve covers in new ford blue and love them, the color is perfect

These are pretty cool:thumbsup: I'm just too lazy to pull mine apart for this.:rolleyes:

Hey Jon do you have any first gen radius arm cross members???

Have anything for a 4.0L SOHC like in the sport trac? Dunno if these are cross compatible or not but I'd buy some black chrome in a heart beat :)

If u ever want better pictures I have a 15 megapixel DSLR camera... if i get a set for mine I'll email you pics too :)

Have anything for a 4.0L SOHC like in the sport trac? Dunno if these are cross compatible or not but I'd buy some black chrome in a heart beat :)

I'm pretty sure everything after 96 has plastic intake manifolds, which would melt I bet.

Back