• Register Today It's free!

Power fold mirrors on limited

andywink

Reaction score
City, State
MO
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 Ltd 300a, 4/19 build
I just received my window sticker for my Limited that is to be built on 4/19, and I am a little concerned that the list of standard equipment no longer shows the heated power fold mirrors. I know in the past there was a line item for the mirrors, and the ford website and the Explorer iPad app says that they are standard, but I can't help but worry a bit. Has anyone picked up a recently build Limited without the mirrors on the window sticker, and were they there? I know there was a posting either her or on FB that someone didn't have the button on the drivers door. Should I worry or not?

Someone here did say their Ex had the power heated mirrors and it was not listed on the window tag. Mine is not on the tag either but I'm still waiting for it to arrive! I'm also hoping it's still part of the standard Limited.

I have had my X limited for about 3 weeks now, and reviewing the window sticker it also does not list heated power fold mirrors. I can confirm mine came with power fold mirrors. I have checked and the heated feature is tied to the rear defrost control.

I can also confirm that it was not on the sticker, but I have them.

R

Back