PPE Engineerin​g Explorer Sport downpipes | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

PPE Engineerin​g Explorer Sport downpipes

Ajar

Reaction score
City, State
Tampa Bay, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 Explorer Sport
Hey guys...

PPE Engineering has catted and non-catted downpipes available now for the Flex, SHO, etc. Their products are used by a bunch of the guys on some of the other forums. I have no personal experience with them, but searching on the web I found a bunch of people using their parts.

They are wanting to finish up these two products for the Explorer Sport as well... I know Livernois already has these in development (for months now) but as always....competition and more options = better for us! They just need a local Explorer Sport to prototype the rear pipe on.

If any of you Sport guys that are tuning, live anywhere near the Tempe/Phoenix AZ area and would be interested in helping PPE and the Ex community out, please give Paul a call @ 480-615-7900.

I'd love to get a set of non-catted downpipes (For off road use only.... Of course!) on the Ex to see what she does!:D

Ajar

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Please contact me and I'll arrange everything, I just posted up about this. :)

Im making my own but realize thats not an option for most owners. Competition is a good thing:thumbsup:

Paul and I worked together to make the SHO/Flex pipes, now the Explorer Sport as well as F150 pipes. I also make hot pipes (replacement turbo to IC and IC to TB pipes) for the Flex/SHO that will work for most of the connections, just need to verify the intercooler connections.
Once we have one for a some time we can finalize all of the V6 products and start working on 4 cylinder stuff.

Keep up the good work. I know I'm not the only one here that would love to get some of what you did to that Flex on our cars! :)

If you were in my area, I'd totally signed up for test fits, in exchange for first dibs on the finished parts of course...

Ajar

Back