• Register Today It's free!

pro comp bumper question

Andy96XLT

Reaction score
City, State
Branchburg NJ, Bethlehem PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 XLT
OK, so its time to start modding my ex. I saw on this forum that somebody had a pro comp bumper on their explorer but I wanted to know if anyone else did. The bumper is this one
http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1&part=EXP-16000&N=700+115&autoview=sku
It says it is for the ranger but i saw someone on this forum have it so i know it can be done, unfortunately he has not answered my PM yet. I was curious if anyone else has this and would be able to tell me what is needed to make it fit on an ex. Any info is appreciated. Thanks!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm interested in this also. If someone could post some pics that would be great.

i think i am just going to suck it up and order one of these. Its not too expensive and if i can't get it on myself somehow im sure i'll be able to find someone who can get it on for me. Unless, does anyone know of any fabricators in the central nj or easter pa area? Something custom could be fun:D

that is not a bumper it is a lightbar... only a light bar... it cannot absorb an impact liek a bumper and is not a substitute for a bumper.....

that lightbar bolts to the bumper

yea, thanks, i knew that i just didn't make it clear haha. i would prefer to get something custom made with a whole brush guard/bumper/lightbar all in one but i don't know if its gonna happen for now. For the price I think this just looks pretty cool and it will give my ex a new look until i decide what else I want to do.

Back