Pro-M Mass Air Sensor Deal From Explorer Express | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Pro-M Mass Air Sensor Deal From Explorer Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, we have the 80mm Mass Air Sensor. What kind of set up do you have? It seems that you would require a built up engine or supercharger/turbo to be able use that large of an MAF. The standard upgrade for the V6 OHV is 70mm. We have the 80mm in colors (blue, red, yellow) for $325. or black for $375.

Recommended!

I didn't get in on this group buy deal, but I can attest to the performance gains provided by an enlarged MAS. I installed my Pro-M 70mm MAS this past weekend. Combined with a Vanir 63mm throttle body, a KKM intake, and Flowmaster exhaust, all I can say is "wow"! :eek:

I was very much impressed with power gains at the top end. I haven't seen much difference in lower RPM performance, but cruising speed power is substantially improved. Much better throttle response, and actually some power at 65mph in OD with 3.27s! :cool:

I highly recommend this for those with upgraded intake and exhaust. Very worthwhile upgrade, even if a bit pricey.

This offer is now closed. Thanks for your participation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back