• Register Today It's free!

Programing keyless door entry

beryce20

Reaction score
City, State
kalamazoo Michigan
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 explorer sport
i was wondering how to re program a keyless button entry on your door.....just got my 99 explorer used, dont know the code, any help besides going to the dealership?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

beryce

try ebay cause they have some keyless entry with programming instructions with it.

tell me if ebay helped out cause thats how my friend got his keyless entry with programming instructions on his 99 yukon.

The following thread should help you:

Dead Link Removed

Good luck ....

if you have the owners manual, it usually comes in a little blue book. inside one of the folders in the book may have the card to the factory combination. the owners manual will also tell you how to set the code. after you set the code you may have one personal and one factory code. i know this because my friend found my code, and now i find him in my car at random times.

its easy just make sure you have al the remotes, and then you cycle the key on and off 8 times quickly and then leave it in the on position, the doors should unlock and then lock, then press a button on each of the remotes and then enter the key code that you want, then turn the key off and the locks should cycle again to confirm exiting and then test everything out.

Back