Ranger owners-Post your Snow pics here | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ranger owners-Post your Snow pics here

Tbars4

Moderator Emeritus
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
anaheim hills,california
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 ranger 4x4/ 91 X 4x4
...If you like to take your Ranger out and play in the snow, this is the place to post your pics...Please keep your pics from 1-3 per post so we have room for everyone else to show their trucks too...:biggthump

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

nowBank.jpg

...Lol, now that is getting me anxious to get out and play in the snow...:biggthump

..We finally are breaking our heat spell that lasted all summer long and I can't wait for the snow to fly in our local mountains...:burnout:

Aww, rangers only? :( I have a couple of my mountaineer.

...Where are you from Markheus???...That is a really nice stepside work truck...:biggthump

Why just rangers??? Can't us X owners play too??

...Post #5 has a link for all to post snow pics...I thought it was time the Rangers got to make a showing of their own...The hardest working/play trucks around need some love too...:D

Markheus, in the land of "Bigfoot"...I will check it out...;)

...:scratch:...It's got to be snowing somewhere....Post 'em up...:D

Up on Palomar Mtn a couple years ago.

Attachments

• snowday.jpg
    snowday.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 1,091

...ScottB, where's your snow pics???...:popcorn:

...ScottB, where's your snow pics???...:popcorn:

All the pictures of me in the snow are print, not digital. :(

Here a couple I just "converted."

The first one was taken in Ventura County, CA when my truck was just 3 or 4 months old. (Stock suspension.)
The second one was in Tellico, a few years ago. (Initial suspension lift.)

Attachments

• Jan 1994.JPG
    Jan 1994.JPG
    99.7 KB · Views: 985
  • Jan 97 Telico.JPG
    Jan 97 Telico.JPG
    93.1 KB · Views: 1,002

...Congrats on the first time...:biggthump

..It looks like that truck just dropped in the first pic..:eek:

There was ice there, I was at the place in sept with my quad and wasnt even deep at all. and assuming that it was the same, I made an attempt to go through with the truck "now". That happened within 5 minutes of entering the park lol.

...It's got to be snowing somewhere by now...:popcorn:

...With any luck we will see some snow around the 14th here in our local mountains...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Pics were taken on my phone so not the best quality. First "heavy" snow of the year here... so I was just pulling out to take her for a spin. Look near the driver's side tail light in the first picture... you can see by dog peaking her head around the corner :D She is an essential partner when I go driving. :thumbsup:

SSPX0154.jpg

SSPX0155.jpg

SSPX0157.jpg

Back