• Register Today It's free!

Ranger to explorer rollpan

FHBasketball

Reaction score
City, State
St. Louis, MO
Year, Model & Trim Level
'97 SPORT
Does anyone know if a Ranger rollpan will wourk on an explorer??? F-150 and expedition rollpans are interchangable. I just thought that ranger and explorer ones might be also.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

No. F150 and Expedition rollpans aren't interchangable either.

I smell "lac-o-search" with many of your threads. ;)

Please try using the search feature before starting a new thread.

Robb.....

.....sorry. I registered 3 days ago and haven't exactly found out how everything works on this sight, so lighten up.

As for the F-150 and Expedition rollpans, my dad bought the same rollpan for his 150 and expedition and they both fit either vehicle.

FHBasketball said:
Robb.........sorry. I registered 3 days ago and haven't exactly found out how everything works on this sight, so lighten up.
Okay, I will. Please ask all the questions that have been asked 100 times before, and then wait for someone to answer you. I have no problem with this. BUT, you will probably get quicker answers by simply searching for the answers. I understand that you are new here, so the SEARCH button is conveniently located the upper right on your screen, and all you have to do is click on that button and type in the basic information you are looking for. It is a feature built into the BB for the convenience of both old times and newbies.

Good Luck with your truck!!!

slammedxonair said:
cando specialties sells rollpans for explorers now

Yea, I got F'd over on mine. Corners fit and welded in place perfect. Got the rollpan: Almost 2" too short height wise. So now I gotta go jumping from metal fab shops to see if they'll make me one, then hope they don't rape me on the price.

wellthe rollpan was designed for a 91 - 97 the 3rd gens have more of a curve and we didnt know of they would work but actually the corners were taller than they need to be ide have to see ur install pics to tell ya if ya needed to trim the corners or not

No, the corners line up PERFECT. No complaints at all. They fit from top to bottom. They put curve in the pan just for me, but it was too short. I'll try to get some pics up today or tomarrow of it.

Back